WWE is going all out for their upcoming Greatest Royal Rumble event that takes place this Friday in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia at the King Abdullah International Stadium and will air on the WWE Network.

Baron Corbin recently spoke with Brian Fritz of Sporting News to promote this show. Corbin has been slowly but surely pushed as an important member of the main roster while under contract with WWE since 2012.

He is the winner of the third annual André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania 32 and won the Money in the Bank match in 2016 for a WWE Championship opportunity. As a result, he became the third wrestler to fail to win his cash-in match.

Corbin is slated to compete in the upcoming Royal Rumble match and he believes that this feels like a WrestleMania caliber event.

“It definitely does. The magnitude of this is insane. It’s crazy to comprehend because I haven’t been over there yet to see the building, the arena, and the atmosphere of the people. When you get to WrestleMania and you’re walking around, you just feel that energy from the people in streets and in restaurants and buildings. Everywhere you go, everyone is on that energy level with you. They’re excited for the show and they’re excited for every part of it. I’m excited to get to Jeddah and experience that energy that the people are going to have. I think that elevates it and that makes it have that WrestleMania mentality. It’s unbelievable what we’re doing.

Then you look at the card — a 50-man Greatest Royal Rumble match — when you look at the magnitude of the matches. You have a Casket Match between ‘Taker and Rusev. Like, that’s crazy. When was the last time we had a Casket Match? It’s been a little while, so we’re breaking out a lot of big things for this. I can only imagine that it’s going to reach the level of WrestleMania.”

“(laughs) All I can really do is laugh because I have no idea. I have no idea how this is going to go. I was in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal at WrestleMania and we started with 30 guys standing in the ring and I was like “holy moley, I can’t even move”. I just started swinging at everybody. I don’t know how the structure for this is going to be. Are we starting with guys in? Are we going every 60 seconds? 90 seconds? How close to the Royal Rumble are we going? I have no idea. I’m just going to have to have my head on a swivel and see what it throws at me and just but I know it’s going to be madness, that’s for sure.”

The sports entertainment company held this year’s Superstar Shake-Up on Monday Night RAW and SmackDown Live last week. WWE moved Corbin from SmackDown Live to RAW.

“You know, it was kind of bittersweet. I feel like we were really building something amazing at “SmackDown Live” and you get into a routine. My week has been completely screwed up this week because I keep thinking I’m a day ahead of what I actually am. I woke up this morning getting ready to take the trash out and I was like ah, it’s not Friday yet, it’s Thursday because I came home on Tuesday. My internal clock is out of whack. That’s taking some adjusting.

I think as far as my career, it’s the correct move for me. I think it’s the correct path, the correct place to go because you’ve got guys over there who will elevate you to a whole other level. AJ Styles is amazing and I think we’ve had some amazing matches, especially when I took the United States Championship off him. That was amazing and it did a lot for my career but I want to get over and mix it up with guys like Roman Reigns. He’s unbelievable. I’m looking forward to his Cage Match with Brock (Lesnar) in Saudi Arabia on Friday. It’s gonna be a war. If you saw what they did at ‘Mania, I can’t imagine how physical it’s going to get.

But I want to go and stand toe-to-toe with a guy like Roman or Brock or Seth Rollins. I think there’s unbelievable competitors on “RAW” and people look at “RAW” and say that’s the primetime, it’s the jewel of WWE. I want to be in those conversations — who are our top guys? Who’s the guy that can lead WWE into the future? I want my name in that conversation. I think “RAW” is a place I can solidify that.”