- A recent report suggested that WWE could be looking to make a change to its commentary tables, adding women to color commentary on both RAW and SmackDown Live. There are a few candidates who have been mentioned by speculative fans such as Lita and Beth Phoenix.

Another possible name is Renee Young, who actually has some experience at the commentary booth. Young recently took to Twitter to address the possibility, saying she’d be open to doing color commentary but doesn’t seem interested in play-by-play:

Thanks for the love guys! I feel like the more I get asked about this the more I feel like I’d be open to trying it again. In the right circumstance. But honestly, any woman that could step up and fill that role would be huge for WWE. ???? https://t.co/vQc6VBKT57

— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) April 24, 2018

Lol i could literally never do play by play. Especially like Mauro. But Colour….I’d try that again

— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) April 24, 2018

- As we’ve noted, WWE Hall Of Famer Bruno Sammartino has recently passed away. KDKA in Pittsburgh posted the following video footage from the funeral: