Zack Ryder had an injury scare on Monday night – but thankfully, the situation won’t require surgery.

Ryder wrestled Mike Kanellis in a match taped for Main Event prior to Monday’s RAW. The following day, he revealed on Twitter that he injured his knee during the contest, was scheduled for an MRI and would miss the Greatest Royal Rumble as a result.

The former Intercontinental and United States Champion provided an update on Wednesday evening and it’s the best news Ryder fans could have hoped for.

Got some good news this morning…MCL/ACL/Calf muscle strains…nothing completely torn…no surgery will be needed. Thanks to everyone who reached out. It’s time for #Raw to get #Zacked!

— Zack Ryder (@ZackRyder) April 25, 2018

Ryder moved over to the RAW brand during the recent Superstar Shake-Up and should be back in action soon based on his tweet.

Kanellis and Ryder had this exchange on Thursday morning regarding Ryder’s injury preventing him from traveling to Saudi Arabia with WWE:

I knew wrestling would take me to all sorts of different countries. However, Saudi Arabia was never one I expected. Pretty cool!!

— Mike Kanellis (@RealMikeBennett) April 26, 2018

I would be there…but I got hurt wrestling you. Thanks for rubbing it in.

— Zack Ryder (@ZackRyder) April 26, 2018