Friday’s Greatest Royal Rumble event from Saudi Arabia features a star-studded card. WWE is pulling out all the stops as it relates to big names, stacking the show with legends including The Undertaker, Triple H, Kurt Angle, Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry and more.

According to former WWE Superstar Sean “X-Pac” Waltman, WWE wanted to bring Shawn Michaels out of retirement for the Rumble, but he turned them down. On a recent episode of his X-Pac 1,2,360 podcast, Waltman revealed that some of the money being thrown around was earmarked for the Heartbreak Kid.

“It’s an insane amount of money being thrown around,” he said. “I know that this weekend I was in Baltimore and I was with Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash and we were talking about that. They wanted to get Shawn.”

Waltman said Michaels told WWE, “You know what, don’t even bother sending me an offer and trying to tempt me.” Despite a “huge money offer” – Michaels told WWE that he has plans with one of kids this weekend and “that’s all there is to it.”

Shawn Michaels retired back in 2010 after losing to The Undertaker at WrestleMania 26. He’s made multiple appearances for WWE since then, but has declined repeated offers to get back in the ring for one more match. Last year, he revealed that WWE pitched the idea of him facing AJ Styles at WrestleMania 33.