Impact Wrestling Star Braxton Sutter has announced his departure from the company. He revealed the news via the following tweet, while also thanking them for giving him his first wrestling contract:

My time at @IMPACTWRESTLING is up and I would to extend a HUGE thank you to them. They gave me my first official contract/job as a wrestler at 35yrs old and hired my wife at the same time. I’ll never forget that. It was a great chapter in my life, now onto the next one!! pic.twitter.com/5tB2CZKdBg

— Pepper Parks (@BraxtonSutter) April 26, 2018

Word is that Sutter asked for his release from the company and his wish was granted after the latest round of TV tapings. His bookings from the latest tapings also indicated that he was on his way out of the company.

Braxton first appeared for Impact Wrestling 3 years ago during the One Night Only event X-Travaganza 2015. While he never won any championships in the promotion, his departure is still considered a loss for the company as he did a great job promoting Impact whenever he was given a chance.