Last night’s Greatest Royal Rumble event from Saudi Arabia was historic for many reasons…Daniel Bryan broke the record for longest time ever spent in a Rumble match at over 1 hour and 5 minutes and Braun Strowman eliminated 13 men, the most ever in a Rumble match.

But one of the most talked about moments from last night’s event came from one of the most unlikely circumstances. If you watched the show then you almost certainly know that I am referring to THAT Titus O’Neil botch.

For those who are unaware Titus had an unfortunate stumble whilst entering the first ever 50 man iteration of the Rumble match, the production crew appeared to cover the botch well with a quick camera change to the ring before again focusing on Titus recovering from under the ring apron. Vince McMahon reportedly found the situation “hilarious” and decided to focus on the botch with multiple replays.

Titus has now taken to Twitter to react to the unfortunate slip and it appears as though he is going to use this opportunity to get those checks “right into the bank.”

Check out Titus’ reaction below and tell us if you think he tripped intentionally in the comments.

It was AT THIS MOMENT….

My @WWE #WWEGGR Idea For The Greatest Royal Rumble Moment was Born @WWEShop Get That MERCH ready!!! I’m about to slide….These extra Checks right into the bank pic.twitter.com/tX4ykdpl9x

— Titus O'Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) April 27, 2018