What a difference a year can make.

Paige took to social media this weekend to reflect back on the last year of her life, and how so many things have changed in that span of time.

After being on the sidelines for a lengthy period of time due to Wellness Policy suspensions and various injuries, Paige finally returned to WWE earlier this year, only to suffer a career-ending injury.

The Total Divas star moved on to a new role as the WWE SmackDown Live General Manager after announcing her in-ring retirement on RAW several weeks ago.

In a new post on her official Instagram page this weekend, the SD! Live G.M. looked back at the last year of her life.

“I’ve posted this before but I’m feeling so happy and content with my life right now,” wrote Paige. “Everything hasn’t turned out perfectly but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Obstacles have made me the strongest and healthiest I’ve been in a long time.”

Paige continued, “A year can make a hell of a difference. Surrounding myself with positive and encouraging people have been extremely beneficial for my life. I didn’t think I would make it this far and now I can’t wait to see what my future holds! (still with the same roots though. Siisssss fix that shhh).”