Tessa Blanchard made a surprise appearance at the Impact Wrestling “Redemption” PPV on April 22nd, 2018. She did guest commentary alongside Josh Matthews and Don Callis for the Taya Valkyrie vs Kiera Hogan match.

Recently, ImpactWrestling.com conducted an interview with Blanchard, who believes she is the hottest free agent available right now.

“I came to the Knockouts Division because it’s no secret that the past six months or so IMPACT’s been making strides. The hottest free agents out there – Pentagon, Fenix, Brian Cage – IMPACT has locked them down,” Blanchard explained. “When it comes to the Knockouts Division, I’m the hottest free agent out there right now!”

The Knockouts division in Impact is pretty crowded at the moment but Blanchard believes she’s earned the right to skip the line.

“I’m not looking to work my way up. I feel like I deserve a shot at the Knockouts Championship. On the independent circuit, I’ve traveled the world, I’ve won championships, I’ve won tournaments – I’ve defeated some of the best out there so I feel like I am one of the best.”

It seems as though Blanchard is gunning straight for the Knockouts champion, Allie.

“I’m coming here and I want to be the top dog, I’m going to go after whoever has the Knockouts Championship – and right now that’s Allie. I’ve got my sights set on Allie and if any of the Knockouts get in my way I’ll run right through them.”

Blanchard also spoke on what it is like to carry on the Blanchard name.

“Carrying on the Blanchard name is a huge honor for me because my grandfather, my father and my step-father – they’ve all put a lot into their legacy and for me to carry that on, it’s a lot of weight on my shoulders. I put pressure on myself to be the best and to carry on the Blanchard name with dignity and with pride.”