Junior Dos Santos hasn’t been inside a UFC octagon since he dropped a title fight to Stipe Miocic at UFC 211. He was scheduled to fight Francis Ngannou in the fall but a USADA violation derailed his career for nearly 9 months.

Following a lengthy investigation, USADA cleared JDS and two other fighters of having intentionally taken banned substances. Last month, JDS, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and Marcos Rogerio de Lima were all cleared after tainted supplements were discovered from a compounding pharmacy in Brazil. Each fighter accepted a 6-month suspension. The news meant JDS was free to resume his MMA career immediately. He released the following statement after the decision was announced.

“I’m relieved that this nightmare is finally over and that we were able to determine what happened and where the prohibited substance found in my sample came from,” dos Santos said in a statement. “Like I’ve always said, I’m a clean athlete. The most important thing now is that I can go back to earning my livelihood. I want to get back inside the Octagon as quickly as possible. Back to business.”