Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Kurt Angle Q&A: Dean Ambrose’s Return From Injury, Cesaro Being Underrated, Titus O’Neil’s Botch

WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics.

Angle returned to in-ring competition under the WWE banner at last year’s Survivor Series pay-per-view event in November.

He teamed up with former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey to take on Triple H and Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 34 in a Mixed Tag Team Match at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.

The WWE Hall of Famer last worked a match under the WWE banner at the Greatest Royal Rumble pay-per-view event. Speaking of that event, a fan asked him about Titus O’Neil’s botch at the event.

“I cringed when it occurred. But I like the fact that Titus is humble enough to make fun of it. It’s a “wrestling moment” that will never be forgotten.”

He was also asked about the five WWE Superstars that can carry the company, which he listed,“Roman, Seth, Ambrose, Braun, Balor, Roode, Elias. Jordan, Gable, Mahal, Ronda, Asuka…Nia. Oops…that’s more than 5. And I forgot the SmackDown talent. Lots to choose from.”

Angle was also asked about one underrated star in the sports entertainment company, which he responded, “Cesaro. He hasn’t been world champ yet.”

Finally, he was asked about Dean Ambrose’s return from injury. If you recall, Ambrose underwent successful surgery to repair a high-grade triceps tendon in December.

Ambrose’s arm injury reportedly took place at the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs pay-per-view event back on October 22nd. During that pay-per-view, Ambrose took a bump on a table that didn’t break.

Following the match, his right arm immediately swelled up. While Ambrose didn’t take any time off and continued to work through the pain, things got worse over time.

“Dean will be back very soon. I can’t comment on when though.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

He was also asked about the five WWE Superstars that can carry the company, which he listed,“Roman, Seth, Ambrose, Braun, Balor, Roode, Elias. Jordan, Gable, Mahal, Ronda, Asuka…Nia. Oops…that’s more than 5. And I forgot the SmackDown talent. Lots to choose from.”

lol That is playing it safe.

Angle was also asked about one underrated star in the sports entertainment company, which he responded, “Cesaro. He hasn’t been world champ yet.”

Fully agree.