There was a lot of talk about how WWE officials handled one situation regarding the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia.

It all started when WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler and guest Jim Cornette talked about the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble event in Saudi Arabia during a recent episode of Dinner With The King.

The two legends also talked about the fact that women cannot wrestle at the show. Cornette suggested that WWE give the women a hefty payday while they stay at home. Lawler replied with, “I think that’s exactly what’s happening.”

It was then reported that female superstars in WWE were being paid as if they had performed at the show. The reason that they didn’t work or event appear at the show was due to the cultural differences in the country compared to the majority of the world.

Lita spoke with WrestleZone Radio for a new interview promoting her new The UFO Sho on ASY TV. During the interview, she discussed women not appearing at Greatest Royal Rumble.

“I understand that they are a business, a global business and they are always looking to expand their global presence. However, I do feel this was a direct conflict of interest with them maintaining any integrity or truth to the fact that they say they would like to push forward women, their roles and their reputations in this business as anything resembling equal to a male. Make the money, that’s fine, but don’t try to cover it up. Don’t say, “No, we are doing this because in the future we would like to help progress their culture forward!” No, you want the money, you’re a business and businesses make money. That’s okay. From my perspective over here, I don’t own your business so that’s your call. From a PR perspective don’t say you are doing it because, “We want to help progress that culture forward.” No, it’s a direct conflict of interest, in my opinion.”