Former Impact Wrestling Star Tyrus, better known to WWE fans as Brodus Clay had multiple runs with Impact and he also worked under the new management but ultimately decided to leave the company earlier this year.

During a recent appearance on Busted Open Radio, the former Impact Star talked about various things and revealed the reason why he decided to part ways with the promotion.

According to Tyrus, being a part of Impact wasn’t a good thing for his brand due to the various troubles and ownership struggles of the company and hence he decided to leave:

“it’s not a good thing for my brand to be a part of Impact when every week it’s a different change or a different person. If it’s a sinking ship, I’m not going down with it. So, I just thought it was best for me to move on.”

After being released from WWE in June 2014, Tyrus joined Impact and made his debut for the company in September the same year. After working with them for almost 3 years, it was announced in August 2017 that Tyrus has been granted his release.

He returned in January this year but things didn’t work out between him and the new management and in April it was revealed that the former WWE Star has parted his way with the company again.

Though leaving Impact doesn’t seem to be much of a loss for the wrestling star as he has created a huge following in the area of politics in the past several years and has also become a Fox News regular.