Current Lucha Underground star and former WWE star Ivelisse recently did an interview with Chris Van Vliet of WSVN-TV to talk about several professional wrestling topics. Ivelisse previously worked from WWE between the years of 2011 to 2012 as a developmental talent.

Ivelisse first discussed what it was like to get released just before the Women’s Revolution had began to pick up steam:

“It’s kind of bittersweet that that’s what I was trying to fight for when I was in WWE. I did it at the wrong time I suppose, just a little bit before it was time to do that. At that time Bill DeMott was the person that was there and he was kind of a big obstacle for what my goal was there, so right before this women’s evolution.

“Right after I was released when was Sara Del Rey was signed which pretty much signified an actual change coming. That was very bitter. I probably could have held on a little bit longer and maybe it would have been different, but that’s life and we’ll see what the future holds.”

In regards to her firing, Ivelisse divulged that her standing up to Bill DeMott eventually led to her firing:

“It’s kind of bittersweet that that’s what I was trying to fight for when I was in WWE. I did it at the wrong time I suppose, just a little bit before it was time to do that. At that time Bill DeMott was the person that was there and he was kind of a big obstacle for what my goal was there, so right before this women’s evolution.

“Right after I was released when was Sara Del Rey was signed which pretty much signified an actual change coming. That was very bitter. I probably could have held on a little bit longer and maybe it would have been different, but that’s life and we’ll see what the future holds.”