Controversial wrestling personality, Vince Russo, has expressed his desire to appear at Bullet Club’s All-In event on September 1st, 2018. For his part, Cody has expressed his strong desire Vince Russo not appear at the event. Cody also recently announced he has booked his dog, Pharoah, for the event.

This dynamic recently led to a series of Twitter messages we have curated for you below. Enjoy!

The ABSOLUTE FACT that I am ready, willing and able to appear at ALL IN while others are already attempting to do EVERYTHING in their power to keep me from attending-tells you just about everything you need to know about ME & THEM.

— Vince Russo (@THEVinceRusso) May 12, 2018

Cody responded to Russo’s text not long after.

We don't reward bad behavior. Stay away from our event.

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) May 12, 2018

Vince Russo then sent out a series of additional Tweets:

I'll gladly take the blackballing if I can prevent even ONE guy/girl from suffering a career ending injuryin a performace that is "supposed" to be a "worked" fight. . Any day of the week.

The above Tweet could be construed as Russo saying the style of wrestling at All-In would be too dangerous.

Every week I watch ALL wrestling formats-WWE, NXT & NJPW. Always having an open mind. Even saw Velveteen Dream 1st time this week and dug him. Alienating those with an opposing viewpoint is dangerous when it comes to anything and everything. Not what our "freedom" was built on.

The above Tweet seems to insinuate Russo feels he is being ostracized for having a perspective which deviates from the norm.

But it's all good. God created me as an individual with a mind of my own and a purpose and I will continue to glorify Him for the rest of my life. Those that don't agree, or APPROVE of my opinions-sorry, I don't live up to your expectations-but-I'm really not cause I don't care.

Russo gives the old “Sorry Not Sorry” line.

Bro-whether I go to All In, or not, means zero to me. But it's evident that when it comes to today's product-if you have an opposite opinion of the current presentation you're hated, discriminated against and blackballed. In business key is to GAIN new viewers not ALIENATE them

It’s not completely clear what Russo’s opposing viewpoints are although he seems to indicate modern wrestling is a little too dangerous.

Shortly before the exchange with Vince Russo, Cody announced that his Huskie “Pharoah” has been booked for Starrcast. Since Pharoah does not benefit from human currency, proceeds from his appearance will go towards the PAWS Chicago organization. Current speculation states Pharoah is a Good Boy.

This is real. You can meet him. And it benefits @PAWSChicago #GoodBoy

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) May 11, 2018

Tickets for All-In go on sale Sunday. A list of confirmed names for the event is below:

Names Announced for Starrcast

• Bruce Pritchard
  • Eric Bischoff
  • Tony Schiavone
  • Cody
  • Colt Cabana
  • Jerry Lawler
  • Matt Jackson
  • Sean Mooney
  • Nick Jackson
  • Macaulay Culkin
  • Dutch Mantell
  • Ron Funches
  • Diamond Dallas Page
  • David Penzer
  • Kevin Nash
  • “Papa Buck” Matthew Lee Massie (Young Bucks father/music guy)
  • X-Pac
  • Konnan
  • Road Warrior Animal
  • Tully Blanchard

Starrcast will run from August 30th to September 2nd

Names Announced For All-In

• Matt Cross (announced earlier this week)
  • Jay Lethal
  • Britt Baker
  • Penelope Ford
  • “Bad Boy” Joey Janela
  • Chelsea Green
  • Kazuchika Okada
  • Deonna Purrazzo
  • Pentagon Jr.
  • Ray Fenix
  • Tessa Blanchard
  • Kenny Omega
  • Matt & Nick Jackson
  • Hangman Page
  • Cody
  • Specifically not Flip Gordon (though he’ll have another chance to qualify soon)
  • Stephen Amell
  • Marty Scurll