Former WWE Divas Champion Paige’s career is over as in-ring performer under the WWE banner. The news was reported a while ago, but WWE had yet to confirm the news up until recently.

For a quick recap, here’s the deal. She was in a six-woman tag match back in late December at a live event that needed to be called off after she took a hard kick to the back from Sasha Banks that she wasn’t ready for and it stunned her.

The early belief was it was just a mild stinger, leading to her losing feeling in her extremities.

Paige recently appeared on the E&C’s Pod of Awesomeness podcast with WWE Hall of Famer Edge and former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Christian.

During the podcast, she was asked if she’ll ever be cleared to wrestle again. Here is what she had to say:

“My doctor said, maybe, in 15 to 20 years time I could return,” Paige said. “I don’t think I want to wrestle in 15 to 20 years time.”

Paige added, “People say ‘you’ll have the Daniel Bryan thing’ but the thing with Daniel Bryan is his problem was concussion. Ours is spinal, so it’s different.”