The following press release was sent in on Monday hyping next month’s New Japan Pro Wrestling live event from Daytona Beach, FL in conjunction with CEO Fighting Game Championships:

New Japan Pro-Wrestling comes to the CEO 2018 Fighting Game Championships in Daytona Beach, FL on June 29th, 2018!

CEO Gaming Inc. and New Japan Pro-Wrestling are teaming up to give the Fighting Game Community and East Coast Wrestling fans a taste of NJPW’s high intensity action this summer with a live wrestling show. CEO x NJPW takes place inside of the Daytona Beach Ocean Center with over 8,000 seats available. Prices range from $20 – $100 for the show (before fees).

CEO x NJPW: When Worlds Collide is a Special Two hour live wrestling show including live New Japan Pro-Wrestling featuring stars such as Kenny Omega, Kota Ibushi, Tetsuya Naito, Hiromu Takahashi, Jyushin Thunder Liger, Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa), Roppongi 3K’s Sho, Yoh and Rocky Romero, Ryusuke Taguchi, Jeff Cobb, David Finlay, Chase Owens, Dragon Lee and Juice Robinson!. Match Card (talent and matches subject to change) will be announced closer to the event in June.

The relationship between CEO Founder (Alex Jebailey) and New Japan Pro-Wrestling star Kenny Omega began through a shared passion for fighting games and wrestling. Kenny Omega has been attending CEO as a player and fighting game fan since 2016. He has been an active part of creating some of CEO’s most memorable experiences. The combined success between them set the partnership into motion and has led to the creation of this special event.

Kenny Omega on the CEO & NJPW Crossover:

“For the past 2 years I’ve gotten the privilege to travel to CEO and enjoy my hobby at the highest level. Whether it be sponsored players that game for a living or spectators just there for casual fun, the FGC has always made me feel welcome. With the upcoming CEOxNJPW event, my hope is to provide a new and fun experience for those that make the trip out to Daytona Beach and give back to the community I love. The crossover potential for wrestling and gaming has always been strong so aside from fully realizing that with CEOxNJPW, I hope that both new comers to games and/or wrestling can have a positive first experience to both worlds. I really think fans are gonna dig it, and I can’t thank Alex Jebailey enough for making it all happen. See you there.”

CEO Gaming Founder and Director Alex Jebailey:

“Sometimes attending the show of your dreams means stepping up and creating it yourself. That’s how CEO became the world renowned event that it is, and CEO x NJPW will be no different. Kenny and I have always dreamed big, and CEO x NJPW is giving us the opportunity bring our latest dream to life. Combining our passion for gaming and wrestling has always led to entertaining moments for our fans, and we expect this show to really be the best of both worlds.”

Tickets go on sale through Ticketmaster.com on Friday May 4th to the General Public at 10 am est (Presale codes will be distributed to currently registered CEO 2018 Convention attendees via email late Wednesdayevening and usable beginning Thursday May 3rd, at 10 am est). Please follow www.twitter.com/CEOGamingfor the direct ticket link and this webpage as soon as they are released.

Live Broadcast details to be revealed at a later date.