Hulk Hogan continues to talk about a potential return to the WWE.

Hogan has been a household name in the world of professional wrestling for decades now. He has wrestled some of the biggest names in the history of pro wrestling, and although he has a long-lasting relationship with the company, there have been some hiccups between the two sides throughout the years.

Currently, he’s outside of the bubble of the sports entertainment company but it appears that it’s just a matter of time before they bring him back.

Hogan was fired from WWE in the summer of 2015 after racially charged comments from a sex tape came to light. Gawker alleged that Hogan only filed a lawsuit against them to prevent the racial statements from being released.

Hogan’s WWE return has depended on the company being reasonably sure that bringing him back won’t cause a big backlash due to his racist comments.

Hogan was interviewed by The Buffalo News to promote an upcoming autograph signing in the area. During this interview, he talked about the fans who are still upset about the racially insensitive comments he made.

“People know me. I’m human being like anybody else, and sometimes, people make mistakes. When they do, you watch that person a little bit more closely than you did before to see what kind of person they really are. I just want people to judge me by my actions, not a few misspoken words. To those few fans who feel (hurt), I’m forever sorry, and I’ll do whatever I can to make them feel comfortable with me.”

Earlier this month, TMZ Sports reported that Hogan and WWE have been in contact and the talks have been “positive.” According to the report, for the Greatest Royal Rumble event, WWE was requested to bring Hogan in and appear at the event.

WWE officials were also keeping an eye on Hogan’s speech from the Boys & Girls Clubs of America Alumni Hall of Fame induction.

“Until you hit a home run, it’s not a home run. All these things say it’s imminent or rumors, that’s like saying ‘maybe, possibly, could be.’ Until I’m back home with the WWE, I’m not home. Hopefully some day I can go back home and be with my family, the wrestlers and all the people I love. I just really, really hope it happens.”