WWE fans has voiced their opinion about how WWE has been booking the feud between AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Styles and Nakamura have wrestled each other four times over the last month. Styles successfully retained the title against Nakamura at WrestleMania 34, they went to a double count-out at both the Greatest Royal Rumble and Backlash events.

Then, Nakamura beat Styles in a non-title match on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live in London, England at the O2 Arena on the USA Network. As a result of this big win, Nakamura will now choose the stipulation for their upcoming WWE Title match at the upcoming Money in the Bank PPV.

Although the matches have been good, there have been a lot of fans who have taken to Twitter to show their frustration with the sports entertainment company and the way they have booked this feud thus far.

WWE producer and Smackdown Live creative team member Road Dogg responded to this criticism on Twitter where he wrote the following:

“You’re a fan since 2011? Thanks for being a fan but I need my job dude, I’d appreciate you not trying to get me fired. But, if you need to try…. ok ? #OUDK.

It ain’t easy but I try to rise above it. It gets to me some times tho for sure, I’m only human.”