Ring Of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling stars The Young Bucks recently appeared on Sean Waltman’s X-Pac 1,2,360 podcast to discuss their upcoming “All In” event. During the show, The Young Bucks discussed not only selling out a wrestling show will “All In,” but also selling out a party.

Nick: “We have such passionate fans and we wanted to give back to our fans in a way, to make something special for one night.”

Matt: “It’s been very strategic too, how we were going to roll out the whole plan… We knew that we couldn’t just sell a wrestling event. You have to sell more than a wrestling event, you have to sell a feeling, you have to sell a movement. To make them {Fans} feel something like ‘hey this is for you’.

“Because right now is the best professional wrestling that there has ever been. Everybody can work, some of the best matches you’ll ever see… You’ve got to give the people something more than that you know what I mean? And I feel like they agreed with it, they felt it. They wanted to be apart of it. This movement, this change, you know? We wanted to show them, hey this is something new, fresh, and organic.

“It’s an alternative and it may be only celebrated one-time so let’s party. And that’s what we’re selling we’re selling a party and everyone wants to party with us and we’re glad they’re on board."

Advocate for WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, recently Tweeted out and praised Cody Rhodes and The Young Bucks for selling out the Sears Centre in Chicago for their self-funded event. Nick and Matt were blown away by the sentiment:

Nick: “Almost everyone I’ve looked up to has reached out in a way. That blows my mind because it’s so cool to see some of the guys I grew up praising, praising us now its’ so weird.”

Matt: “For me, I think the Heyman one was really big because it feels like what he did with ECW was kind of a revolutionary new style of wrestling and he changed the wrestling business forever you know what I mean.

“And for him to say that about us I feel like he’s one of the greatest promoters of all time and that’s what we essentially are now… So just to hear from a guy who always has his finger on the pulse of what’s cool in wrestling to give it up to us like that when he didn’t have to was really really cool of him."

The Young Bucks also listed off some WWE names that they wish could be involved in the event if they weren’t under contract with the professional wrestling juggernaut:

Nick: “Oh man that’s a hard one. I’d have to use at least a few AJ Styles and Kevin [Owens}, the first two as well as a Sami Zayn. I’d like to use a lot of the guys though.”

Matt: “Man, Nick kinda stole my answers but I feel like giving a team who hasn’t really got called up, haven’t really had a fair shake, I’d love to have The Revival on the show and do The Young Bucks vs The Revival. That’d be my match probably.”