This past weekend, NWA President Billy Corgan made a surprise appearance at the All In press conference from Chicago at the Pro Wrestling Tees store.

Following Corgan’s announcement that the NWA would be involved with All in and the NWA World Heavyweight Championship would be defended at the show, Cody Rhodes approached the podium and announced he’d be the one challenging for the gold.

On Thursday, NWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis noted on Twitter that he hasn’t signed on the dotted line to face Cody at All In – and there are certain stipulations that must be met in order for him to do so. Like most, he’s after “money & respect.”

Aldis says he wants a match against The Young Bucks at the upcoming Ring Of Honor: Honor United show from Edinburgh, Scotland next week (5/24). Aldis is so confident in his abilities that he’ll let ROH management choose his partner.

If back-room @billy & @CodyRhodes want me to sign on the line for #ALLIN #TenPoundsOfGold several things need to happen. They involve money & respect. But let's start with this: I want a match with The Young Bucks at #HonorUnited Edinburgh. @ringofhonor can pick my partner.

— Nick Aldis (@RealNickAldis) May 17, 2018

Nick Jackson of the Young Bucks has since replied to Aldis.

[I]Let’s do it.

— The Young Bucks (@NickJacksonYB) May 17, 2018

The upcoming Honor United UK tour will feature talent from both ROH and New Japan Pro Wrestling. Talent signed on to appear includes:

• ROH World Champion Dalton Castle
  • ROH World Television Champion Silas Young
  • ROH World Tag Team Champions The Briscoes (Jay and Mark Briscoe)
  • ?Women of Honor Champion Sumie Sakai
  • Cody
  • Jay Lethal
  • The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson)
  • Adam Page
  • Bully Ray
  • The Kingdom (Matt Taven, Vinny Marseglia, and TK O’Ryan)
  • Punishment Martinez
  • Kenny King
  • Shane Taylor
  • Hiroshi Tanahashi
  • Toru Yano
  • EVIL
  • SANADA