- Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann was released from WWE back in February for a domestic abuse incident that occurred with his wife. Since then, Swann and his wife have reconciled and he has begun working for IMPACT Wrestling.

PWInsider Elite’s Mike Johnson recently discussed the possibility of WWE bringing back Swann, and said he believes the company could bring him back at some point:

“I think WWE will bring him back at some point. Whenever somebody gets in trouble, WWE has them serve their penance and then they eventually get brought back into the fold. I think that is the process that Rich Swann is in right now. He’s working for Impact but he’s not signing a 5-year contract.”

- WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil took to Twitter to celebrate staying in shape at the age of 41. He’s nearing his goal of cutting down to 270 pounds, as he currently weighs 284. His good friend and former WWE Superstar, Batista, responded to O’Neil’s Tweet and praised him for his hard work:

284lbs now 6weeks from today I’ll be ready for a Lifelong Goal 2be reached&I’m excited about the process to go down to a Leaner 41 year old 270lb @Marvel Character ?? Has nothing to do with @WWE but everything to do with being a Blessed Man! @DaveBautista I’ll see you soon ? pic.twitter.com/zdeuhaQ7GK

— Titus O'Neil (@TitusONeilWWE) May 17, 2018

You are blessed but you worked hard for those blessings! Never settle for a comfort zone.. #dreamchaser #Drax https://t.co/7rGQC69hJp

— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) May 17, 2018