Jinder Mahal transformed his career between his first and current run with the sports entertainment company.

In April of 2011 Mahal made his main roster debut and would eventually find himself as a member of the Three Man Band trio alongside Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater.

In 2014, however, his run with the WWE came to an end when he was released from his deal. He would return to the independent circuit for two years, where he would reinvent himself creatively and physically, before being brought back to WWE around the time of the Superstar Shake-Up last year.

The former WWE Champion was recently interviewed by Planeta Wrestling (transcript courtesy of Wrestling Inc). During the interview, he was asked how it feels to no longer be the WWE Champion and his goals in the sports entertainment company. Here is what he had to say.

“Unfortunately, I lost the WWE Championship to AJ Styles but I held the WWE Championship for 6 months. Many people thought that I would never hold the WWE Championship, let alone any Championship in WWE so I proved a lot of people wrong, but now that I moved to Raw, my goal is the WWE Universal Championship, but there is also many great competitors such as Roman Reigns, who I have my eyes on right now. He claims that Raw is his yard, I think differently. I think I am the most dominant superstar in WWE. Right before I lost my title match against AJ Styles for the WWE Championship I was going to face Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series, so now that I am on Raw that match is very possible for the Universal Championship. Other than that, Seth Rollins is the WWE Intercontinental Champion. I am excited to be on Raw and I look forward to holding more championships.”

Mahal added, “To become Universal Champion and Intercontinental Champion and Tag Team Champion, that way I can become a Grand Slam Champion.”