WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently did a Q&A on Facebook and commented on a number of interesting topics.

Angle has had quote the career while in the professional wrestling business. Angle returned to in-ring competition under the WWE banner at last year’s Survivor Series pay-per-view event in November.

The WWE Hall of Famer then teamed up with former UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey to take on Triple H and Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 34 in a Mixed Tag Team Match.

He also competed in the 50-Man Royal Rumble Match at the Greatest Royal Rumble event. In this Q&A, Angle was asked about the scariest moment in his career.

“When I got knocked out at Summerslam 2000 against Rock and HHH. I don’t remember anything I did that night. Now that’s scary.”

Over the past few years, The Undertaker has gone from being a full-time talent to a part-timer. After years of speculation when Taker would retire from pro wrestling, it appeared that he had his farewell at WrestleMania 33 in the main event against Roman Reigns last year in Orlando, Florida. It turns out that Taker has decided to wrestle again as he took on John Cena at WrestleMania 34 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana on the WWE Network.

Then the future WWE Hall of Famer wrestled Rusev in a Casket Match at the Greatest Royal Rumble event. Angle was asked if he thinksUndertaker will wrestle again. “I think he will. He looks great. He’s an amazing athlete.”

Finally, Angle was asked who he thinks will win the men’s Money in the Bank match. This led to him responding by stating, “Honestly? He’s a long shot. But Kevin Owens. He seems to always find a way to shine. A real ass kisser.”