Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson hasn’t wrestled a full-length match since his bout with John Cena at WrestleMania 29 and the injury he suffered during the fight is believed to be the reason behind it.

During a recent interview with Los Angeles Lakers, The Great One talked about many things including his matches with Stone Cold Steve Austin and more.

While talking about WrestleMania 29, the former World Champion recalled the moment in which he got injured, saying that he felt a pop:

“At the 15-minute mark, ‘bang!’ I feel something pop and I’m like ‘What the f—?’ I’m laying there and both of us are out, I said ‘Oh f—, something is going on.’ 85,000 people and I sort of roll over and stick my hand down in my trunks because I wanted to make sure no bone was sticking out.”

Later in the interview, the former Champion also explained why he continued the match despite the injury saying that the people backstage at the show were relying on a good main event.

For those who don’t know, the Rock defended the WWE Championship against John Cena at WrestleMania 29. During the bout, he suffered an injury which caused a number of his movie projects to be delayed.

Normally the insurance for any movie costs around $350,000 but it can increase up to a million if any of the actors involved are considered to be a problematic actor.

So given the incident mentioned above, the insurance costs for his movies can go up if Johnson decides to wrestle again, and this is believed to be the reason why he has mostly stayed away from the ring ever since.

You can check out his full interview in the video below: