– According to a report from Austin Kellerman, the trial for CM Punk and Colt Cabana against WWE doctor Chris Amann has been delayed. It was set to take place this morning but apparently the case was reassigned to a new judge, Judge Elizabeth Budzinski, thus the reason for the delay:

Appears libel trial pitting CM Punk and Colt Cabana against WWE doctor Chris Amann has been delayed. Original set for this morning at 10am. @ryansatin @WrestlingSheet pic.twitter.com/8lsOgvz7CM

— Kellerman on Wrestling (@AKonWrestling) May 21, 2018

Timing would've been tough for Punk given training schedule for upcoming UFC fight.

Spokesperson at Cook County Circuit Clerk says CM Punk/Colt Cabana vs. Dr. Amann case reassigned to Judge Elizabeth Budzinski. That would appear to be reason for this AM's delay.

– WWE Superstar Maria Kanellis recently took to Instagram to post a lengthy comment to her critics. Here’s what she had to say:

“Tell me again how I don’t belong, how I don’t deserve it, how I am talentless… thanks for the inspiration a-holes. I worked in WWE for 5 and a half years before working on the Indy’s. I could have quit after WWE. Married some rich dude ‘to take care of me.’ I didn’t. I worked my ass off. My house was foreclosed on in 2012. My reality show got dropped. I kept working.

“So, I graduated with honors with a bachelors degree. My husband had a drug addiction. So, I fought for my marriage. I got pregnant. So, I started a business. I had a baby… so, now I’m working my way back. I’m not done. ‘Fans’ keep running your mouths. And I’ll say thank you because one of my favorite things to do is prove people wrong. ‘Fans’ forget I love this business. I love wrestling. I love managing. And I’m not done.”