Roman Reigns is a hot topic of conversation in the professional wrestling world. Much of that discussion has to do with whether or not The Big Dog should turn heel or not.

Reigns is continuously pushed as the top babyface of the company, but the WWE Universe has been denying him for the past several years by booing him relentlessly.

Many WWE legends, such as Stone Cold Steve Austin, believe the time is now to turn Reigns heel. Add former WCW star Kevin Sullivan to that list.

He recently joined Interactive Wrestling Radio (IWR) and offered his thoughts on the Reigns situation. Here’s what he had to say:

“It is so easy. I think I could get him (Reigns) up and running in 8 weeks. To me, it doesn’t matter if they cheer him or boo him as long as it gets asses in seats. I used to think you could get a guy over just by pushing him. You can’t do that anymore. This is now. Wrestling fans are connoisseurs now.

“Like the cigar days or the wine craze where everybody was a connoisseur of wine. Now everybody is a connoisseur of wrestling and they’re not going to take you shoving people down their throat. I think this is a challenge that they think they’re going to win. I think they should cut their losses and turn him.”