Former NXT Champion Samoa Joe recently did an interview with Sky Sports to promote the WWE’s European tour. During the interview, Joe was asked about some of the feuds he has been a part of before he joined WWE.

This was in reference to the work that Joe has done with other promotions such as IMPACT Wrestling and Ring Of Honor. The interviewer joked that they couldn’t mention the names of the other companies.

Joe revealed that he is allowed to name other companies while with WWE, but he chooses not to in order to anger some wrestling fans:

“Yeah, I worked with him at a bunch of other companies other than here. No, we can, we can totally say the name, I chose not to. Everybody says ‘Oh, you can’t say the name’ no, I don’t because I know at home you’re going to get on your message board and you’re gonna be like, ‘He didn’t say it! He didn’t say it!

“Just say it for me!’ I’m not saying it because you’re reacting that way and you’re a grown human being, it’s ridiculous. … You know! You already have the information, you just want me to say it again? It’s just so redundant.”