Last weekend, the All In press conference took place from the Pro Wrestling Tees retail store in Chicago, Illinois. It was an eventful afternoon to say the least. In addition to the announcements that Rey Mysterio is All In and Cody Rhodes will challenge for the NWA Championship on the show, All In sold out 10,000+ tickets in just a half hour.

Jenn Sterger hosted the press conference and dropped a bombshell during an appearance on Collider’s Bodyslam podcast. Sterger says

“I’m just saying [All In] literally might be the best in the world. I will only say someone wearing sweatpants and training for something walked into the back of the building that the press conference was in, with marks, mind you, lining the entire sidewalks in the front of the building, and I just kept thinking ‘If they knew you were back here, they would literally tear down the front of the store.'”

Best in the world .. training for something .. if that wasn’t obvious enough, she added:

“What better way, if you were going to make your return to wrestling, than the biggest indie show ever?”

As reported earlier this month, a CM Punk meet and greet event will be taking place in Chicago during “All In” weekend (8/31) at the same venue this press conference took place. We’ll find out on September 1st if CM Punk is in fact All In, but it’s remarkable either way that Cody and the Young Bucks didn’t even need a confirmed appearance from CM Punk to sell out the event.