WWE officials decided to book an interesting segment involving Bobby Lashley and Sami Zayn.

As seen on this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW in Albany, NY at the Times Union Center NY on the USA Network, Zayn was part of a segment that had him bring out Lashley’s three sisters as a way to try and expose him.

It turned out to not be Lashley’s actual sisters but rather it turned into a parody segment. Thus, it did not get over very well with the fans in attendance or those watching from home.

We do know the identities of two of the wrestlers playing Lashley’s sisters. Jessica was played by independent wrestler “Mr Everything” Victor Andrews while Frances was played by wrestler Max Caster, who currently works for the Create A Pro Wrestling Academy.

I want to thank everyone for your congrats to my twin cousin Jessica on her #raw debut tonight. I couldn't be prouder of her. Lol. No really thank you everyone. It was a great moment for me. Like I always say, "Don't just be anything. Be EVERYTHING!!"

— Victor Andrews (@Im_MrEverything) May 22, 2018