Earlier today at Night Four of New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW) BOTSJ), Tetsuya Naito and BUSHI defeated Tiger Mask and Toa Henare in Tag Team action.

After the match the lights went out and Chris Jericho appeared on the screen and cut an expletive-filled promo on Naito ahead of their clash at Dominion for the Intercontinental Title.

“Naito, I read all of the things you’re saying about me,” Jericho said. “I know how you really feel and listen, you are one of the greatest performers in the world today. One of the biggest stars in NJPW, but to me you mean as much as this turtle.

“Naito, I’m gonna f— you up! I’m going to take your Intercontinental Championship from you, not because you wanted it, you don’t want it, you’re too tranquilo. I’m not tranquilo,” Jericho scoffed. “I’m f—— crazy! I’m gonna show you just how crazy I can be at Dominion on June 9. I’ve been waiting for six months to get my hands on your stupid filthy head. Yeah, Los Ingobernables de Japon. Kiss my f—– ass!

“You’re the best New Japan has to offer, but I’ve seen pieces of s— like you come and go, year after year, and guess what? Chris Jericho is still here,” Jericho continued. “The Alpha is still here. … I’m gonna make your famous Naito, when I beat your f—– ass at Dominion, take the Intercontinental Championship away from you, away from those filthy animals in Japan and take it back to the United States where it belongs. Be careful what you wish for junior because it’s going to come true. I’ll see you on June 9th at Dominion, f— face!”

Afterwards the camera went back to Naito, who was seemingly taking a nap on the mat before cutting a promo in Japanese. A fan on Twitter translated Naito’s promo:

Naito says that he half expected Jericho to show up.. guess he’s occupado. It was a pretty foul mouthed message but rude of whoever played it too: this is the time to celebrate the Juniors and that’s where the spotlight should be. #njbosj

— chris charlton (@reasonjp) May 22, 2018