The XFL is hiring!

The new league which is expected to kick off in 2020, is in need of qualified people for several positions including for football players.

In order to apply for the job of “football player” to the XFL, one need only fill out this form.

Players are asked to fill out a form indicating what position they play and asked to mention if they have ever played in the NFL, CFL, XFL, Arena, or European football leagues. Players are expected to send the XFL links to their social media accounts as part of their application.

The league needs more than football players, however. 6 executive positions located in Stamford, CT have also been advertised on the XFL Careers page.

The XFL is looking for a VP of Finance and Accounting, a Director of Social media and Content, SVP of Marketing, VP of Communications and Media Relations, Director Project Management, and VP of Project Management.

As for big-name players who could end up in the league in 2020, it’s not clear who exactly could end up in the league. Charlie Ebersol’s other league begins next year and could scoop up several non-NFL players the XFL might be interested in.

Jonny Manzeil recently signed with the Canadian Football League, which likely will prevent him from ending up in the XFL later.

As for Tim Tebow, he had this to say about possibly ending up in the XFL:

“That’s very nice of him, but 2020 is a long way from now,” Tebow said. “I’m focused on today, I’m focused on spring training and a lot of things before that. I’m not even close to thinking about that right now.”

“What if it’s an “I have no idea?” Tebow answered. “That’s in 2020 and I’m super excited about baseball.”

Tebow is currently in the Mets’ organization pursuing a career in professional baseball.