– Sean Ross Sapp Of Fightful reports the producers behind the matches of this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW. Here is the list below:

• Sarah Stock (formerly of TNA) – Fatal 4-Way match: Liv Morgan vs. Sarah Logan vs. Natalya vs. Dana Brooke
  • Dean Malenko – No Way Jose vs. Baron Corbin
  • D-Von Dudley – Breezango vs. The B Team
  • Jamie Noble – Dolph Ziggler vs. Chad Gable & Finn Balor vs Braun Strowman
  • Arn Anderson – Elias vs. Bobby Roode
  • Tyson Kidd & Michael Hayes – Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens & Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens and Jinder Mahal

– A fan recently asked Kenny Omega on Twitter which member of The New Day he’d have a better match with – Xavier Woods or Kofi Kingston? Omega turned the question into a video game question, which led to a brief exchange between himself and Woods:

ok @KennyOmegamanX settle this. i say that out of all the new day the best match would be you vs @XavierWoodsPhD while my brother says you vs @TrueKofi would be better.

— El (@untuneduke) May 23, 2018

If we talking @StreetFighter I’d wash them both with the same life bar without losing a round. (Possibly also with one hand tied behind my back.)

— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) May 23, 2018

You have an amateur comedian writing your tweets now? Look, if you want it so bad in @StreetFighter I'll be glad to play you to end all of this. In the words of Aaron Burr, "If you've got something to say name a time and place face to face"

— Austin Creed (@XavierWoodsPhD) May 23, 2018

They should throw you guys in a house ELeague challengers style. I'd find that highly entertaining.

— Jeremy Le (@fireproofhazard) May 23, 2018

Being forced to live in a house with @KennyOmegamanX? I wouldn't wish such a horrible situation on my worst enemy. He prolly drinks from the carton, smacks loudly when he eats, & talks to much during movies.

— Austin Creed (@XavierWoodsPhD) May 23, 2018

Better to drink from the carton than the toilet, Creed.

— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) May 23, 2018