The Big Show had a different role at WrestleMania 21 and has reflected on the moment.

Instead of wrestling in some big matches including championships like had done in the previous years, the sports entertainment company decided to book him an interesting contest.

Back on April 3, 2005, at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California for WrestleMania 21, the biggest event of the year for the WWE went down in Hollywood, which was a theme that was heavily promoted.

At the event, the former WWE Champion lost to sumo legend Akebono in a sumo match in front of a record attendance of 20,193 WWE fans.

Show was recently a guest on Steve Austin’s podcast, The Steve Austin Show, and during the interview, he reflected on why WWE Chairman Vince McMahon was mad at him before Wrestlemania 21.

The reason that the WWE boss was upset was due to the fact that he weighed more than the sumo wrestler. Here is what he said:

“I think my heaviest I was 537 lbs. When I did that match with Akebono, I think Akebono, for a shoot, weighed 488 [lbs.] and I weighed 509 [lbs.] because I remember Vince being pissed at me because Akebono was supposed to weigh more than me. And [McMahon] looks at me and goes, ‘509 lbs.?’ He shook his head and walked off. I was like, ‘I’m a quarter-ton of fun! What do you want me to say?’”