Jim Cornette is not a fan of Kenny Omega. As he does with all of his opinions, Cornette has made this one perfectly clear.

While previous rivals of Cornette’s have gone so far as to take out restraining orders against him, Omega believes a good hard-handed Tweet is enough to get the job done.

Cornette sent out the following response to a video of Kota Ibushi giving repeated Canadian Destroyers to a dummy:

So apparently this is the "great" Kota Ibushi that some people rave about, another piece of shit playing wrestler that hangs around with noted disgrace to our business @KennyOmegamanX . Birds of a feather shit the same, apparently. Someone please tell him I said Fuck You. https://t.co/txpdFpKfsD

— Jim Cornette (@TheJimCornette) May 23, 2018

To which Omega responded with:

Jim, I warned you about this. I said you could use my name to continue making your living as long as you refrain from polluting my TL. Don’t force my hand.

— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) May 24, 2018

Kenny Omega really has warned Cornette about tagging him in his posts before. Omega has said Cornette can bury him all he wants but would rather he didn’t tag him in the comments so that they appear on his Twitter timeline.

Omega first made these statements to Cornette last year:

I like you, Jim, but if you want to bury me, please don't tag me in it. We just started the G1 and I can't have this polluting my TL. Thanks

— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) July 20, 2017

The Young Bucks were a little surprised that Omega let Cornette off so easy:

Wait you like him?! We need to have a talk…….

— The Young Bucks (@NickJacksonYB) July 20, 2017

Meanwhile, Chris Jericho at one time thought Cornette would make the perfect manager for him while he feuded with Omega.

Can I hire you to come manage me Jimmy? Might need angry JC in my corner!!

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) December 22, 2017

Cornette’s old-school no-nonsense approach to pro-wrestling is unwavering. As a result, he is not in favor of highspot-centric wrestling which he feels is exhibited by many of today’s modern wrestlers.

In some cases, Cornette believes this wrestling is too dangerous and at other times he feels it hurts the credibility of the sport.

In response to a question about why he continues to tag Omega in his posts, Cornette posted the following:

Because I want this dipshit to know exactly what I say about him so there's no misunderstanding. He should not be allowed in our business.

— Jim Cornette (@TheJimCornette) July 20, 2017

Kenny Omega probably isn’t too concerned about Cornette at the moment, however. One of the biggest matches of his career is upcoming at NJPW’s Dominion show on June 9th, 2018.

Omega will challenge IWGP Heavyweight Champion, Kazuchika Okada, in a best 2-out-of-3 falls match. Should Omega be victorious, he will only be the second member of Bullet Club to win the IWGP Heavyweight Championship.