Georges St-Pierre is having a laugh over recent claims from the Diaz brothers.

Back in March 2013, St-Pierre defended the UFC welterweight title against Nick Diaz. The bout headlined UFC 158 inside the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. St-Pierre won the fight via unanimous decision.

Not only did Nick’s brother Nate accuse St-Pierre of using steroids, but both brothers claimed that Nick’s IV was poisoned before the fight. These outlandish claims have caused St-Pierre to joke about the whole thing. He said the following during a recent appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast:

“They said that I took steroids when I fought [Nick], I messed up my wraps, I didn’t make weight, and I put something in his IV. . . I gotta confess, Joe. I gotta confess. I was so scared of fighting Nick Diaz so we poisoned his IV. But he survived so I was even more terrified, so all the athletic commission was on my payroll so they tricked the weigh-in and I made it. But he went through [with the fight] so I was even more terrified, so the alien abducted me and put the gamma rays to increase my strength like the Hulk, like a performance enhancing drug. But the fight was still happening so right before I put some glass and cement in my gloves to make sure, and I still had a crazy hard fight. [Laughs].”

On that same podcast, St-Pierre pumped the brakes on talks of a UFC 227 bout with Nate. UFC president Dana White said he was working on booking the two for a lightweight clash inside the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California on Aug. 4. “Rush” said the bout serves no purpose other than making money.