Braun Strowman has emerged as a big star since parting ways with the Wyatt Family during the 2016 drafts and he has continued to be one of the most entertaining wrestlers of the Red Branded Show in the last couple of years.

Many fans believe that he is the perfect candidate to be the next top star of the company and it appears that Legendary WWE Commentator Jim Ross is also one of them.

During the latest episode of his Ross Report podcast, the Wrestling Legend talked about Strowman and claimed that the company still considers Braun to be one of their top stars despite his recent bookings.

Continuing on the topic, Ross said that Strowman is not ready for the top spot yet but he is getting better every week and claimed that the Monster Among Men is the future lead mule of the company:

“I like the continued advancement of Braun Strowman. He’s not being force fed to me. I think he’s going to be the next big thing in 2019. I wouldn’t do it before then. I don’t think he’s quite ready for it. But man you can see him getting better and better every week. Braun Strowman in my opinion the future lead mule in the WWE.”