There is reason to believe that 2018 could feature yet another “Summer of Punk”. The 39-year-old is scheduled to face Mike Jackson on the main card of UFC 225 in Chicago later next month. He also could be headed to trial with WWE’s doctor, Chris Amann.

Last week, reports were the two sides were negotiating on a settlement. Now it appears Punk is pushing for a trial by jury.

Amann filed the suit against him in 2014 after Punk appeared on his friend Colt Cabana’s “Art of Wrestling” podcast. During the interview, Punk made derogatory comments regarding the medical care he received from Amann while in WWE. Amann’s legal team is seeking $1 million in damages from the libel and slander lawsuit.

Before his fight with Mickey Gall in 2016, Punk was asked if WWE or Vince McMahon had wished him luck. Punk responded, “No, he’s currently bankrolling a lawsuit against me, so I don’t think he’s going to be reaching out.”

There has also been recent speculation that CM Punk could appear at the “All-In” event on September 1st, 2018. Punk was not announced as one of the many wrestling personalities taking part in Starrcast or All-In. He is scheduled for a Meet and Greet with fans at the Pro Wrestling Tees retail store in Chicago the night before the event, however. This has led some fans to believe Punk could make an appearance at the show.

Punk was also reported to have been backstage during the All-In press conference which was also held at the Pro Wrestling Tees retail outlet.

“I’m just saying [All In] literally might be the best in the world,” said Jenn Sterger, the host of the press conference. “I will only say someone wearing sweatpants and training for something walked into the back of the building that the press conference was in, with marks, mind you, lining the entire sidewalks in the front of the building, and I just kept thinking ‘If they knew you were back here, they would literally tear down the front of the store.’”