WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley has done it all in the world of professional wrestling.

During his legendary career, he has faced off with some of the biggest names in the business such as Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Ric Flair, The Undertaker.

Foley was introduced as the new General Manager of Monday Night RAW after the WWE’s Brand Split in July of 2016. Foley and Stephanie McMahon aligned themselves together to draft various Superstars in order to run Monday Nights to the best of their ability.

After several months, however, Foley was then written off of WWE TV in order to undergo a major hip surgery that he needed.

As a result of this, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon thought that it would be a great idea to bring back former WWE Champion Kurt Angle to serve as his replacement.

Foley had a one-man show on his 20 Years of Hell tour on Thursday night in Phoenix. After the show, a fan asked Foley who he wishes he could have wrestled. He wrote the following:

“I really wish I could have wrestled Bruiser Brody or @HulkHogan. I hope you had a great time tonight!”