Being a famous person means that you are never truly alone and doesn’t matter whatever you do or wherever you go, fans are always following you, even when they probably shouldn’t.

It sometimes becomes frustrating enough that the celebrity ends up having a breakdown and saying something harsh. This usually erupts in a controversy and it appears that Roman Reigns has found himself in middle of one.

A story has recently been making rounds on social media saying that a young girl wanted to take a picture with the Big Dog but the former World Champion told her to ‘get lost’.

After it became viral, Roman was forced to reply to these allegations and sharing his side of the story on Twitter, Reigns said it was actually a grown man who approached him while he was enjoying some time with his family:

First of all, it was a grown man that approached me while I was feeding my sons breakfast and talking to my daughter. B4 I could finish saying “I’m sorry but I don’t get much time with my family”, he stormed off calling me a “sell out”. That’s the truth. Get your gossip right.

— Roman Reigns (@WWERomanReigns) May 27, 2018

The moment in which this incident took place is in the past and we’ll probably never know who is speaking the truth.

The only thing that can be said is that in any such situation both the sides should act maturely and while celebrities should be kind to their followers, people should also not disturb them in their private time.

Roman Reigns is currently scheduled to face Jinder Mahal at the upcoming Money In The Bank PPV.