Billy Gunn appeared for an interview with Chris Van Vliet to talk about a number of professional wrestling topics. During the interview, Gunn talked about RAW 25 feeling rushed, whether he gets paid royalties from DX merch. You can check out a few highlights from the interview, via WrestlingInc.

On the DX reunion feeling rushed:

“Well you’re looking at the end of the show, they’re trying to go back and forth between two buildings. We’re in the Manhattan Center and of course everybody says they were getting mad but how do you spread all of that out? It’s the 25th anniversary, you want to go back to the place you started, but you can’t have all of the talent there, I don’t know if you’ve been there but it’s little. It was rushed a little bit, but it’s the end of the show and you’re trying to shove 200 talents into a 3 hour show. So yeah, a little rugged.”

On getting paid royalties from DX merch:

“I do. I do. Anything that has my name that I own on it. Yeah, I get a little bit. But I mean you’re talking like of a half a cent of a half of a cent but it’s still something.”

When the New Age Outlaws will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame:

“I think they’ll put me and Brian in as strictly tag stuff, then it will be a few years and they’ll induct Hunter. When they induct Hunter, the next year it’ll be the DX thing.”