– WWE UK Champion Pete Dunne won indie gold during the Fight Club: PRO event last week where he won the Pro Wrestling Revolver Tag Team Championships.

Dunne teamed up with British female star Millie McKenzie to win the mixed tag titles. It’s worth mentioning here that Millie is also the current Defiant Women’s Champion

"I won the @pwrevolver tag titles all by myself tonight @fightclubpro Ignore the punter in this photo"

Pete Dunne is scheduled to defend the UK Championship against the winner of the upcoming Championship Tournament on June 19 at Royal Albert Hall in London, England.

– It was reported last week that WWE has released NXT Star Zeda from her development contract and the female star confirmed the report in the comment section of one of her recent Instagram posts.

A fan wrote about the reports of her release in the comment and said that he hopes the now former WWE Star continues to pursue wrestling in the independent circuit.

Replying to him, Zeda thanked the fan and said that she will continue wrestling: “Thank you for the kind words and yes I will continue to pursue wrestling. Stay tuned.”

Zeda was signed by the company last year and she reported to the performance center in January 2017. She was also a part of Mae Young Classic where the female star was defeated by Shayna Baszler in the first round.