Tessa Blanchard recently did an interview with WrestleZone to talk about several professional wrestling topics. Blanchard first discussed her upcoming appearance at “All In” in September and what it’s like to be a part of the card:

“I don’t think anyone quite understands how huge this is going to be – huge for the history of professional wrestling, and independent wrestling. It’s the largest indie show in the history of pro wrestling I believe, and especially for women’s wrestling, it’s going to be huge.

“Cody, Matt and Nick are giving us the platform to ensure that the evolution of women’s wrestling is in good hands. When Cody asked me to be the face of the women on All In, I was a little bit taken back because it was super humbling. I don’t have the words to describe it. I was very grateful and thankful that he believed in me that much.”

Blanchard also discussed her upcoming match at PCW Ultra tomorrow night in California:

“I’ve had nothing but good experiences with them, they’ve been awesome to work with. I wrestled Chelsea Green last time for their first ever Women’s Championship, and it was an honour to do that. They’re the premier wrestling company on the West Coast, they’ve got a huge following, and everyone’s talking about PCW. It’s really cool to just be a part of it.”

She also discussed what she learned during her experience working the Mae Young Classic, where she was knocked out in the first round by eventual Tournament winner Kairi Sane:

“When I wasn’t in the ring wrestling during the Mae Young Classic, I was in the back either doing pre-tapes or watching the other matches. They picked some of the best female wrestlers in the world, some who I’ve had the pleasure of sharing the ring with, and some of them who I hope to share the ring with some day. No matter whether someone has been in the business longer than you or for less time, you can learn something from any of them.”