Mike Jackson might have beaten CM Punk handily Sunday night. But Dana White sure didn’t consider Jackson a winner.

The UFC president went off on Jackson’s performance against the former WWE star in the UFC 225 post-fight press conference Saturday night at United Center. White was not pleased by some of Jackson’s apparent showboating and him not trying to finish CM Punk when he seemingly had the opportunity.

“Michael Jackson, I’m not happy with,” White said. “This guy was acting like a goofball tonight. You get this opportunity to fight CM Punk and you’re doing like bolo punches to the body on top? Never looked like he was trying to finish the fight ever, right? Looked like he could have finished the fight a few times. Never tried. I don’t know what that guy did for a living before we gave him this shot, but whatever it was he needs to go back and do that again. He’s 0-2 as far as I’m concerned.”

Jackson, 33, is the official photographer for the LFA promotion and an MMA media member. He has experience in pro boxing and kickboxing. “The Truth” was initially brought into the UFC in 2016 with an opportunity to fight CM Punk against Mickey Gall, but Gall beat him by first-round submission and went on to do the same against Punk.

With Punk getting another chance in the UFC, the promotion gave Jackson another call and he bloodied Punk up Saturday night in the matchup of 0-1 pro MMA fighters. Jackson clearly outclassed Punk, the 39-year-old who began training about four years ago after he left WWE.

That will be Jackson’s last fight in the UFC, White said.

“That’s it for his UFC career,” White said. “I wouldn’t put that kid in the Contender Series.”

White did not like what transpired during the fight. He said Punk got clipped a few times and showed heart by hanging in there. Jackson, though, was toying with the inexperienced fighter and milking it, White seemed to think.

“I got the sense that he’s a complete fucking idiot and I couldn’t wait for that fight to end and I regretted not putting it on Fight Pass,” White said. “That’s how I felt about it.”