Bullet Club member and New Japan Pro Wrestling star Chase Owens recently did an interview with Aaron Varble of Wrestling Inc. to talk about several professional wrestling topics. Owens first offered his reaction to Kenny Omega finally defeating Kazuchika Okada at Dominion to capture the IWGP Heavyweight Title:

“I watched Kenny and Okada, I did watch the whole match” Owens said. “Probably tomorrow I’ll watch the rest of the Dominion show,” Owens said. “I got to the hotel and I watched Kenny and Okada’s match and anytime they wrestle it’s amazing.

“Arguably the two best professional wrestlers going today and every time they step together it’s magic. I talked to Kenny, not a lot for about 15, 20 minutes of texts back and forth because he’s in Japan and the time difference you know all that good stuff.”

While his friends in the Bullet Club were doing big things in Japan at Dominion, Owens was working towns in the U.S. Despite this, Owens doesn’t seem to have any regrets about missing the big show:

“No, it is what it is I was over there for the three weeks before that for the Best Of The Super Juniors tour so It’s alright,” Owens stated. “I took a break not having to have to beat your body up every night so it’s alright.”

As for a possible jump to WWE in the future, Owens seems pretty content with staying put in Japan for the time being:

“I’m happy where I’m at right now. New Japan takes good care of us. I’m making the most money I’ve ever made in my career. I’m able to pay my car off, I’m able to get out of debt of stuff I had, doctor’s bills from stuff in early in my wrestling career getting injuries so I’m happy where I’m at right now.”