It looks like former UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship challenger and the current number four ranked contender in the division, Karolina Kowalkiewicz, is gearing up for an Octagon return.

Kowalkiewicz (12-2 MMA, 5-2 UFC) last fought at UFC 223 in April, defeating Felice Herrig via Split Decision. The 32-year-old Polish striker has compiled a 2-1 record since dropping a Unanimous Decision to Joanna Jedrzejczyk at UFC 205 in her title opportunity back in November of 2016.

It’s worth noting that Karolina holds a victory over the reigning division champion, Rose Namajunas (8-3 MMA, 6-2 UFC), whom she defeated via Split Decision at UFC 201 in her final fight before contesting for the championship at the aforementioned UFC 205 PPV.

While Karolina is seeking a rematch with Rose, it looks like she will end up fighting the number two ranked contender in the division, Jessica Andrade (18-6 MMA, 9-4 UFC), likely at a UFC show in September.

“At the beginning of July I am flying to UFC International Fight Week and then we will set the details,” Kowalkiewicz told Polsatsport.pl regarding plans for her Octagon return. “I dream about fighting with Namajunas, but I must fight a duel to make it happen.”

Regarding Andrade, the Polish MMA star also explained why she has issues with the Brazilian contender during the interview with Polsatsport.

“(Andrade) said that I was afraid of her, I avoided her, and this is nonsense.”

Andrade last competed at UFC On FOX 28 in February, defeating Tecia Torres via Unanimous Decision in a three-round battle.