Eric Bischoff’s 83-Weeks podcast has been gaining some traction lately. The former President of WCW is the latest to co-host a podcast with Conrad Thompson. The show takes a look back at Bischoff’s recollections of his time running WCW. His most recent show concerned his dealings with Chris Jericho.

Interviewer Chris Van Vliet recently spoke to Bischoff and asked him how he would book Roman Reigns if he was running WWE. Although Bischoff stated he hates to fantasy book, it turned out he had plenty to say on the matter.

Eric Bischoff on How He’d Book Roman Reigns:

“I think the way he’s been packaged and the way he’s been presented and dare I say it because I don’t like to be critical but there’s no other way to say it, he’s been forced down everybody’s throats for two years,” Bischoff said. “But no matter how good you are, I don’t care if you’re Vince McMahon or you’re Steven Spielberg or if you’re William freaking Shakespeare, it’s doesn’t matter. The audience is only going to go so far. You can only force that fish to swim upstream until it just gets tired as has to go the other way. I wish they would turn him heel. I wish they would embrace that.”

Bischoff on WWE SmackDown Moving To Fox:

Talk also turned to WWE’s most recent deal with Fox. Bischoff brought up a point which perhaps has gone under the radar regarding the deal.

“(USA Network and Fox Sports) are competitive networks. Now, what’s going to happen when the WWE, which traditionally has been able to cross-pollinate talent and do all kinds of cute little things creatively? What’s going to happen when WWE says ‘We’re going to take this guy who’s really getting over here on FOX and put him over here on Raw for a night?’” Bischoff wondered aloud. “I think some FOX executives are going to go ‘Woah, woah woah! I can give you a billion reasons over the next 5 years why we don’t want that to happen.’ That’s the kind of thing that I think politically is going to be an interesting manifestation of those choices.”