– WWE Hall of Famer Bully Ray was recently asked by a fan on Twitter about how former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey can improve her promos while in the WWE.

He decided to give her some advice by stating that WWE needs to give her an advocate, which is what WWE did with Brock Lesnar by using Paul Heyman. He wrote the following:

Hire an Advocate.

— Bubba Ray Dudley (@bullyray5150) June 13, 2018

Rousey is slated to challenge Jax for the RAW Women’s Title at the upcoming Money in the Bank pay-per-view event on Sunday, June 17, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois at the Allstate Arena, which will air on the WWE Network.

– The sports entertainment company has teased the debut of Lio Rush on their cruiserweight show, 205 Live on the WWE Network. Although there’s no word yet on when he’ll make his debut, he did send out the following tweet to hype his debut:

A lot of people are about to be upset ?. Funny thing is, I’ve got nothing but #Time to care less! Time to show the world why i am the right man, at the right place, at the right time ?. @WWE205Live will soon belong to the 23 year old piece of Gold? ?. https://t.co/rmJ5gqSJ5I

— ? Man Of The Hour ? (@itsLioRush) June 13, 2018