WWE has taken a lot of steps into the Women’s Revolution in the past few years and the company has held a number of historic ‘first time ever’ Women’s matches such as the Women’s Royal Rumble or Women’s Money In The Bank in recent times.

During a recent interview with ESPN, Charlotte Flair talked about her victory over Asuka at WrestleMania 34, the best advice her father has given her and more.

While talking about the Women’s Revolution, the former SmackDown Women’s Champion revealed her favorite ‘first’ match saying that it has to be her Hell In A Cell match against Sasha Banks:

“I guess it has to be Hell in a Cell. I can’t say it was my favorite match, but it’s definitely my favorite moment. Sasha [Banks] is someone I came up through the ranks with, and if there’s someone I was going to main event a pay-per-view with, it would be her.”

Charlotte Flair was drafted to Raw during the 2016 drafts and she then started a feud with Sasha Banks over the title later renamed as the Raw Women’s Championship.

The two feuded over the title for a while and during their rivalry, they competed in the first ever Women’s Hell In A Cell match at the PPV of the same name in October 2016.

The match was won by Charlotte and the victory helped her regain the Women’s title then held by Banks, making her a three-time Women’s Champion.