Stephanie McMahon has been a part of WWE for well over two decades now but the Raw Commissioner hadn’t had a WrestleMania match, up until this year.

Stephanie wrestled her first Mania match at the Show of Shows earlier this year where she teamed up with her husband Triple H to compete with the team of Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle in a losing effort.

Talking about her WrestleMania in-ring debut during a recent interview with ESPN, the Raw Star revealed how she felt going into the match and claimed that she had never been more nervous in her life:

“I have never been more nervous in my life. It was absolutely a dream come true to be able to wrestle at WrestleMania in general. Having the opportunity to be a part of Ronda Rousey’s debut, and being a part of Kurt [Angle]’s first match in years was an amazing opportunity. It’s a moment I’ll never forget.”

Apart from this Stephanie also talked about how WWE belongs to an event like the FYC Campaign, Raw being the longest running weekly episodic television show in history with over 1300 episodes and more.

It’s worth mentioning here that the WrestleMania match was also the debut bout for Ronda Rousey and she is set to wrestle in her first televised singles match at the Money In The Bank PPV this Sunday.