WWE Smackdown General Manager, Paige, was not pleased with her stay at the Memphis Sheraton Hotel last night. She expressed her discontentment with the hotel in a recent post to her social media followers.

If you’re in the Memphis area don’t EVER stay at the @SheratonMemphis it’s literally the worst. Things stolen, bad customer service and room service takes two hours just for a salad and WE are the inconvenience. Ugh. The worst.

— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) June 13, 2018

Apparently, all the GMs stay together, as Paige’s Tweet concerned 205 Live General Manager, Drake Maverick. He Tweeted out the following:

If my Mac is gone from my room when I return I will lose my mind!!!

— Drake Maverick (@WWEMaverick) June 13, 2018

There has been no update on Drake Maverick’s Mac or mind as of this writing.

Paige is not the only member of the Smackdown roster to complain about the hotel situation in Memphis. Rusev was also staying at a Memphis area Sheraton and also complained of items stolen and bad service.

Thank you @sheratonhotels Memphis for “cleaning” the room and stealing my wife camera and my money from my wallet

— Rusev (@RusevBUL) June 11, 2018

Rusev was in Memphis on Monday after the Smackdown crew had a house show in Mississipi on Sunday. It’s likely that some from the Smackdown roster would have gone straight to Memphis following the Mississipi house show.

Sheraton Hotels has not made any comment publicly regarding the complaints from either Paige or Rusev.

Rusev defeated Samoa Joe in single’s action on Smackdown last night. The Miz was the special referee and caused Joe to become distracted with him thus allowing Rusev to hit the Matchka kick for the win. Rusev, Joe, and the Miz will all take part in the men’s Money in the Bank match on Sunday from Chicago.

As for Paige, she hosted a women’s Money in the Bank summit to start last night’s show. The segment broke down, however, and resulted in the 10-person tag-team main event match to close the show. She’s been working as the Smackdown General Manager since the Smackdown after WrestleMania 34.